Write For Autostraddle
- 10. Feb
Autostraddle is a website dedicated to the lesbian community. It was founded by Riese Bernard and Alexandra Vega with the aim to provide a channel for progressively feminine intelligent and provocative voice. Autostraddle is focused on lesbian, bisexual and ladies of other inclinations. Autostraddle has become one of the leading websites in their area of concern. It is funded through its work, membership, A-camps, advertising and affiliate commissions. They inform on every aspect of this culture and organize events and workshops. The mission is to promote girl to girl culture and to help women feel good about themselves, with a particular focus on marginalized groups. Autostraddle values honesty, community, art, courage, integrity, and fun.
- Quality is more important than quantity.
- Articles must be researched and links must be provided to sources.
- Content must have a clear point.
- Diversity and inclusiveness are welcomed.
- Content should give a new angle.
- Style should be edgy and arguments unique.
- Word count is defined only for feature journalism articles (3000 words).
- Queer, feminist and/or outsider culture.
- Fashion, style, and beauty of masculine-of-center women and people of color
- Lesbian history