Write For Agency Analytics
- 17. Feb
Agency Analytics is a company offering a wide range of internet marketing services. It was founded in 2009 and operates in Toronto, Canada. At Agency Analytics they say they are self-funded and self-motivated. Original name of the company was My SEO Tool. The name was changed in 2015 because the team wanted their new name to better reflect what the company offers. The company itself was founded by two friends who felt it was needed to offer a tool focused on most significant aspects of marketing campaigns run online i.e. the client. They perceived that many complicated tools and applications were available but many of them also neglected the importance of client relationship. Thus, the aim of this company provides a client-oriented and optimized solutions in the domain of online marketing. The mission is to help the agencies increase productivity, produce better results for their clients and make more profit.
- Marketers, SEO experts, and professionals are asked to contribute.
- Content should be targeted at marketing consultants and agency owners.
- Articles should be educational and add value to the readers.
- Statements should be supported by an actual data or real-world example.
- The article should offer an actionable advice of a unique view.
- The tone is casual and communicative.
- Humour is also welcomed.
- Writers should include images and screenshots.
- Word count is not strictly defined.
- Content must be original.
- Affiliate and spam links are to be avoided.
- Writers should add their bio and link to their website.
- Social media
- Business organization for agencies
- Content marketing
Article ideas (3-4) with authors bio, link to his/her website and examples of the previous writing to be sent to Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org
Response period is not defined.