Write For 365 Tickets
- 9. Feb
365 Tickets is a website selling ticket to various locations and attractions. It was founded in 1997 with a clear mission- to take the process of selling attraction tickets online. The founders believed that online users should be able to benefit from state-of-art technology and should not pay more for any ticket than its face value. 365 Tickets also offers discounts for its users who buy a ticket for more than 1 attraction in one transaction. No middle-man is involved. 365 Tickets remains firm in resolution to provide quick and secure booking experience for their customers. This website offers tickets for various destinations, attractions in these destinations, sightseeing, theme parks, exhibitions and much more.
- The article must be original and must not be published anywhere else online.
- Written submissions should have minimum 1000 words, preferably more than 2000.
- Photo essays and video essays are also welcomed.
- Tone should be conversational.
- Articles should include 5 links to useful resources.
- Writers should send a brief bio (up to 75 words), link to social media profile, website or blog and a headshot.
- Posts on travels
- Traveling insights
- Experiences at attractions
- Tips for specific demographics when travelling and visiting particular destinations or attractions
- Time sensitive posts (international holidays, campaigns etc.).
Writers should submit a pitch to email@example.com with Guest Post Proposal written in subject. Response period is not defined.